Golden Star Jasmine White Rice is absolutely amazing! They sent me some to try and it definitely makes this rice dish taste restaurant quality. Yeah, it’s that awesome! Plus, Golden Star Jasmine White Rice does NOT have any preservatives in it and it also tastes great by itself.
I was amazed, 2 cups uncooked Golden Star Jasmine White Rice makes about 6 cups when cooked. This recipe makes a LOT of fried rice, we had it for dinner and we still have enough to eat for lunch tomorrow. I would say that this recipe would easily feed a large family.
You could use other kinds of meat depending on your preference, or leave the meat out to use it as a side. You can adjust the Tamari sauce according to your taste; I like to add it little by little so I don’t get it too salty. The result is delicious!
2 cups carrots, sliced or chopped
1 cup frozen peas
1 can bamboo chutes
1 can water chestnuts
2 Chicken Breast
Tamari Sauce (Wheat-free soy sauce)
Grape seed, olive, or sesame oil
2 cups uncooked (makes about 6 cups) Golden Star Jasmine White Rice <- IMPORTANT!! The rice really does make the recipe!
Steps 1 and 2 can be done beforehand to save time, though it didn’t take too long doing all of the steps together.
- Prepare 2 cups Golden Star Jasmine White Rice according to directions on package. Makes about 6 cups.
- While the rice is cooking, cook 2 chicken breast in 2 tbsp. oil, sprinkle with 1 tbsp. Tamari sauce each. Flip as needed, cook thoroughly, then remove from heat.
- Place 2 cups chopped or sliced carrots in 2 tbsp. oil in a wok or large pan over medium heat, stir.
- Add 1 Tbsp. Tamari sauce to the carrots, cook until tender (about 5-8 minutes).
- Add 1 cup frozen peas and ½ tbsp Tamari sauce. Stir, cook until peas are defrosted.
- Add 1 can bamboo chutes, 1 can of water chetsnuts, and 1 tbsp Tamari sauce. Stir.
- Chop or shred chicken breast, then add chicken to the vegetable mixture. Stir together.
- Add in 6 cups cooked Golden Star Jasmine White Rice, stir and add in 6 tbsp. Tamari sauce. Cook for 2-5 minutes, stirring, to let the flavors meld together.
- Remove from heat and enjoy your meal.
Thanks Golden Star!!